Electro-Sonic DF Mobile Device
The DF Mobile uses low frequency Sonophoresis and Iontophoresis and is intended to temporarily disrupt the Stratum Corneum to improve the penetration of skincare for cosmetic applications. It is intended to be used in an at home environment. Do not use the DF Mobile for any other intended purpose.
For younger-looking skin, use the device with Environ Avance Elixir.
To smooth the appearance of frown lines, use the device with Environ Frown Serum.
For evenly toned-looking skin, use the device with Environ Mela-Fade Serum.
How to use:
Once your DF Mobile is fully charged, you are ready to begin a treatment.
- Cleanse, tone, roll (optional) and then follow with DF Mobile.
- Make sure the DF Mobile is on setting P1. Dampen the conduction cloth and wrap it around the DF Mobile.
- Apply the selected water-based Environ product to area of concern.
- Place the flat part of the Treatment Head onto the selected area and wait for a “beep” sound to indicate the start of treatment.
- Hold the DF Mobile in a static position until the next beep sound is heard (15 seconds) before moving it slight
Who should not use the DF Mobile?
- Pacemakers and electronic implants of all kinds
- Pregnant or lactating women
- Open cuts & abrasions in the treatment area
- Cold sores (Herpes Simplex Type I) and ulcers
- Metallic implants of the face
- Botulinum Toxin treatment and Dermal Fillers: A two week waiting period is recommended to avoid affecting their placement, sunburnt skin, sufferers of angina/arrythmia, haemophilia, patients who have a history of stroke, cancer patients or those undergoing radiotherapy.
Where can the DF Mobile be used?
The following areas/concerns can be targeted with the DF Mobile:
- Frown lines on forehead and or between eyebrows
- Smile lines and fine wrinkles around the eyes
- Upper lip lines
- Hyper-pigmented marks from sun damage
- Double chin and also minor scars (not indicated for severe scarring/keloid scarring)
How often can I use the DF Mobile?
When you start using the DF Mobile, use it every couple of days, gradually building up to every other day and eventually use it daily. You can use it on a specific focus area of the face, or you can use it on the entire face and neck.
How long does it charge for and when does it require another full charge?
The battery charges fully in approximately 2 hours, it can be used for 8-10 15-minute sessions before it will require another full charge.
Is the tingling sensation in my hand normal when using the DF Mobile?
Yes, for this reason be sure to always use a slightly damp conduction cloth when using the DF Mobile to ensure good conduction of the electrical current.
How do I register the warranty and what does the warranty mean to me? Activate the warranty by clicking here. Please keep your proof of purchase and your warranty in a safe place. The DF Mobile warranty is for 24 months. If you need any assistance, please contact the Environ Stockist from whom you purchased it
DF Mobile care:
- Before and after use: Wipe the DF Mobile with a clean, soft, and slightly damp cloth.
- Do not immerse the DF Mobile in water.
- Periodically clean the Treatment Head, by wiping with a soft cloth using rubbing alcohol or 75% alcohol. Do not remove the Treatment Head.
- Store the DF Mobile safely in the travel bag when not in use.
- The DF Mobile automatically switches off after 15 minutes.
- The DF Mobile should give you at least 8 -10 15-minute sessions before it requires recharging.
- If you do not intend on using the DF Mobile for an extended period of time, you will need to do a full recharge of the DF Mobile until the green light shines, before storing it.
- The battery charges fully in approximately 2 hours.
- If the DF Mobile will not work and the battery does not charge, check that all the plugs are securely plugged in.
- The DF Mobile cannot be operated while it is being charged.
To replace the battery, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org